Every so often we have a family BBQ lunch and on the menu are always homemade burgers. Our mum’s burger recipe is simply the best. It is easy and quick to make and very, very delicious.
500 g mince beef
2 potatoes (grated)
a good squirt of tomato sauce/chutney
a good swig of worcestershire sauce
half a teaspoon of curry power
A tablespoon of french onion soup mix
Bread Krummies – for dipping patty
1. Put all ingredients into a bowl (minus krummies)
2. Mix all together using hands
3. Make into desired burger patty size – dip into Krummies to to hold altogether.
4. Keep in fridge until ready for cooking.
5. Cook burger all the way through.
6. Build your burger over a bun how you like it – add tomato, cheese, avocado, lettuce, spinach, cucumber, beetroot – THE WORKS!